You are here
- The appeals committee was established under the Pharmacy Order 2010 and can consider appeals of certain types of registration decisions as listed in article 39 of the Order. It cannot consider appeals of decisions which are not listed.
- The process is explained in more detail in the appeals section.
- The composition of the committee is set out in the General Pharmaceutical Council Statutory Committees and their Advisers Rules. The committee's proceedings are governed by the General Pharmaceutical Council Appeals Committee Rules.
Membership of the appeals committee
- The members of the appeals committee are listed below. All appeals are heard by a panel drawn from among these members.
- All committee members are expected to abide by a code of conduct.