You can record your CPD:
- using the online system at uptodate.org.uk (our recommended method for recording CPD).
Update: The paper submission facility has been withdrawn from the regular methods for submission of CPD entries, with effect from January 2016.
97.5% of registrants submitted their CPD via CPDOnline during the 2014-15 Call and Review cycle.
If you are asked to submit your CPD entries in a Call and Review cycle, and you have exceptional circumstances which prevent you from submitting online, you may be eligible to submit by paper. If this is the case and you have been called to submit, please contact us after considering the other submission adjustments available to you, provided that the format has been approved by the GPhC.
Accessing the CPD recording system
Go to the online recording system.
If you are a new registrant, you will be sent a username and password for the online recording system automatically. Once you've logged in to the system for the first time, we recommend that you change your username and password to something you can remember.
Click here if you have forgotten your user details and need a reminder.
Recording CPD on paper
Top tips for CPD recording
- Make sure that at least three of your entries for each full year of your registration start at the reflection stage of the CPD cycle
- Try to demonstrate that different methods were used to identify learning needs
- Record a range of CPD entries with different impacts, for example on you, your colleagues, users of your service and your organisation
- Always make sure your CPD record is up to date.