- 1. Welcome from the Registrar
- 2. Standards of conduct, ethics and performance
- 3. Becoming a pharmacist in Great Britain
- 4. Planning your training year
- 5. Pre-registration tutors
- 6. Starting your training
- 7. The performance standards
- 8. The registration assessment (the exam)
- 9. What does this all mean in practice?
- Performance standards
- Registration assessment syllabus
- Guidance on tutoring, and tutor development resource
- Useful documents
1 April 2014 - 2:02pm
This edition contains information about this...
30 January 2014 - 11:08am
New guidance has been produced by the GPhC to help those who tutor pre-registration trainee pharmacists and pre-registration trainee pharmacy technicians to fulfil their roles and provide...