Papers for this meeting (public session)
GPhC Council papers June 2014 (PDF 1.3MB)
Decisons summary and formal minutes
The main decisions made in public at this GPhC Council meeting are summarised below. Formal minutes for this meeting, agreed by members at the Council’s September 2014 meeting, can be seen here:
GPhC Council Minutes 12 June 2014
1. Attendance and introductory remarks
2. Declarations of interest
3. Minutes of last meeting, public session 10 April 2014
4. Matters arising
5. Corporate Plan 2014-2015 – performance monitoring
6. Performance Monitoring
7. Chief Executive & Registrar’s report
8. Performance of ‘Black - African’ candidates: June 2013 Registration Assessment
9. Revising initial education and training standards for registrants
10. Review of Associate Workers’ Remuneration
Decision: The Council agreed the Remuneration Committee’s recommendations.
11. Remuneration Committee annual report to Council
12. Audit and Risk Committee annual report to Council
13. Minutes of Audit and Risk Committee, 28 May 2014
14. Annual report and accounts 2013-14
Decision: The Council approved the annual report, fitness to practise report and accounts 2013-14.
15. Appointment of the external auditors
Decision: The Council approved the reappointment of Grant Thornton as external auditors.
16. Standing orders and scheme of delegation
Decision: The Council agreed the amendments to the scheme of delegation.
17. Any other public business
18. Declarations of interest
19. Minutes of last meeting, confidential session 10 April 2014
20. Matters arising
21. Minutes of Audit and Risk Committee, 28 May 2014, confidential session
22. Review of strategic risks
23. Minutes of Remuneration Committee, 24 April 2014
24. Any other confidential business