Council meeting on 10 March 2016
Meetings of the council are open to the public, except in occasional circumstances when a session may be deemed to be confidential. If you would like to attend please contact the Council secretary at least two working days before the meeting.
Papers for this meeting (public session)
Decisions summary and minutes
The main decisions made in public at this GPhC Council meeting will be summarised below.
- Attendance and introductory remarks
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of last meeting
- Actions and matters arising
- Consultation: Standards for pharmacy professionals
- Continuing Fitness to Practise update and Assurance Group
- Any other public business