Administrator (Professionals Regulations (FTP) Team)
We are seeking an Administrator to provide effective and efficient support to our Professional Regulations teams. As well as dealing with general admin duties you will be assisting with casework and investigations, acting a key point of contact and liaising with stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with queries from the members of the public
- Diary management and organising travel & accommodation
- Sourcing documents to support case management
- Preparing agendas, writing minutes, transcribing documents
- Tracking deadlines and maintaining team records
- Invoicing and budget coding
- Assisting with systems and procedures
To be successful in this role you must have the ability to prioritise workloads, work well under pressure and be able to take direction well. You will possess excellent communication skills, written and verbally and have great attention to detail.
In return, you can expect a rewarding and balanced work environment plus an excellent benefits package that includes 30 days holiday, access to NHS pension, subsidised gym and season ticket loan.
If you feel you have the required experience and skills and would like to join us, please send your CV and covering letter explaining your suitability for this role, as well the employment declaration form for this post, to: email@example.com
We value the diversity of our workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Closing date is 12 March