Reporting a concern

Your details

This section is about you. If you are reporting a concern for someone else, we will ask you for their details later in the form and ask you to upload written authority to act on their behalf.

Important: You do not have to give us your name or contact details if you do not want to. However, if we cannot contact you and we can’t confirm the information you have given us in any other way, we may not be able to investigate your concern.
Communication needs
Type of concern

Please select one or more of the issues below which best matches the concern you would like to report. These are the most common types of concerns that we investigate. For more information on each issue, please see the ‘help’ text.

The pharmacy professional

A pharmacy professional is a pharmacist or a pharmacy technician who is registered with the GPhC. To check whether a person is registered with the GPhC, you can check our register.

The pharmacy

Please use our register to find the full details of the pharmacy.

Your concern
Witness 2
Witness 3
Reporting concerns for someone else
Please give their name and contact details
Communication preferences