Papers for this meeting (public session)
GPhC Council papers September 2014 (PDF 1.34MB)
Decisions summary and minutes
The main decisions made in public at this GPhC Council meeting are summarised below. Formal minutes for this meeting, agreed by members at the Council’s November 2014 meeting, can be seen here:
GPhC Council Minutes 11 September 2014 (PDF 64kb)
1. Attendance and introductory remarks
2. Declarations of interest
3. Minutes of last meeting, 12 June 2014 (public session)
4. Actions and matters arising
5. Strategic Plan 2015-18
Decision: The Council agreed the plan subject to a number of minor changes. Final approval of the text was delegated to the Chair of Council.
6. Performance Monitoring Report
7. Reporting on the June 2014 Registration Assessment
8. Council working groups
a. Council Appointments Working Group Progress Report
Decision: The Council agreed the recommendations relating to the recruitment of future Council members.
b. Developing the draft continuing fitness to practise framework
Decision: The Council agreed the revised delivery plan and to the establishment of the CFtP Advisory Group.
c. Establishment of Pharmacy Regulation Development Assurance Group
Decision: The Council agreed to the establishment of the Pharmacy Regulation Development Assurance Group.
9. Professional Standards Authority performance review report 2013-14
10. Chief Executive & Registrar’s report
11. Audit and Risk Committee minutes, 24 July 2014
12. Policy and Procedure Reviews
Decision: The Council agreed the recommendations set out in the paper.
13. Declarations of interest
14. Minutes of last meeting
15. Actions and matters arising
16. Audit and Risk Committee minutes, 24 July 2014 (confidential session)
17. Strategic Risk update
18. Any other confidential business