16 April 2015
Council meeting 16 April 2015
Meetings of the council are open to the public, except in occasional circumstances when a session may be deemed to be confidential. If you would like to attend please contact the Council secretary at least two working days before the meeting.
Papers for this meeting (public session)
2015-04-16 Council papers public web [PDF 1.3 MB]
Decisions summary and minutes
The main decisions made in public at this GPhC Council meeting will be summarised below. Formal minutes will be published after they are agreed by members at the Council’s meeting in June.
1. Attendance and introductory remarks
2. Declarations of interest
3. Minutes of last meeting (public session 05 February 2015)
4. Actions and matters arising
5. Appointments Committee annual report
6. Publishing Registration Assessment data
7. Rebalancing medicines legislation and pharmacy regulation consultation
8. Performance monitoring report
9. Chief Executive’s report
10. Committee membership update
11. Council member appointments 2016
Decision: The Council agreed that the recruitment for Council vacancies commencing in April 2016 will be filled using a combination of open competition and a reappointments process.
12. Policies and procedures review
Decision: The Council agreed to defer the review of the minimum training requirements for dispensing / pharmacy assistants and medicines counter assistants for twelve months.
13. Any other public business
14. Declarations of interest
15. Minutes of last meeting (confidential session 05 February 2015)
16. Confidential actions and matters arising
17. Any other confidential business