Data and Insight Analyst
We are seeking a Data and Insight Analyst to form part of a team that focuses on the supporting of efficient and effective regulation, identifying risks and issues within pharmacy and promoting improvement in the quality of pharmacy care and services. In this role you will provide detailed and quality analysis of data and generate insight.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Lead engagement with key stakeholders across the organisation, identifying opportunities for improvement through insights derived from data
- Shape data business requirements
- Working in partnership with managers and staff in operational teams, identify opportunities to increase their efficiency and effectiveness through the better use of data and information
- Working with colleagues in policy and operational teams, develop hypotheses about the organisation and its work, and use data to explore and test them in novel ways, looking for trends, patterns, outliers, and other insights
- Introduce automation, wherever possible, to enable automation in the process of data extraction and collection
- Design and maintain operational and strategic dashboards in Tableau, and administer the Tableau server
- Measure and monitor data quality, working with operational teams to define data quality requirements, data quality metrics and business rules
- Ideally you will have a Bachelor’s degree preferably with honours in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Information Technology. It is essential that you have experience of providing expert knowledge through the use of databases (specifically SQL Server) including writing SQL queries. You also need to have direct experience of leading business improvement and being able to identify problematic data quality areas.
In return, you can expect to be part of a dynamic team and work in rewarding environment plus an excellent benefits package that includes 30 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays).
If you feel you have the required experience and skills please send your CV and covering letter explaining your suitability for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
We value the diversity of our workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Closing date is 8 March 2018