This page provides some useful links to help you find a training place.
- You can search for currently approved training sites on our website.
- Health Education England operates a national recruitment scheme for all hospital placements, and many of the other training providers in England and Wales, through their online application portal, Oriel. If you want to start your training directly after you finish your MPharm or OSPAP, you will need to apply to the scheme in June of the year before the one when you will finish. If you are studying an OSPAP course, this could be before your course begins.
- In Scotland, the NHS pharmacist pre-registration scheme is managed by NHS Education Scotland.
- Pharmacy trade magazines such as the Pharmaceutical Journal and Chemist and Druggist for example also advertise pre-registration training places.
- If you need a visa to work in the United Kingdom, read the information provided by the Home Office. Please remember that we can’t provide you with advice about immigration.