Finding a training placement
This page provides some useful links to help you find a training place.
- You can search for currently approved training sites on our website.
- Health Education England operates a national recruitment scheme for all hospital placements, and many of the other training providers in England and Wales.
- In Scotland, the NHS pharmacist pre-registration scheme is managed by NHS Education Scotland.
- Pharmacy trade magazines such as the Pharmaceutical Journal and Chemist and Druggist for example also advertise pre-registration training places.
- If you need a visa to work in the United Kingdom, read the information provided by the Home Office. Please remember that we can’t provide you with advice about immigration.