Do you know what to expect when you need pharmacy services?
We set the standards that all pharmacy professionals -- pharmacists and pharmacy technicians -- must follow at all times to make sure that you receive safe and effective care.
Pharmacy professionals must:
- provide person-centred care
- work in partnership with others
- communicate effectively
- maintain, develop and use their professional knowledge and skills
- use professional judgement
- behave in a professional manner
- respect and maintain the person’s confidentiality and privacy
- speak up when they have concerns or when things go wrong
- demonstrate leadership
What do pharmacists and pharmacy technicians do?
Report a concern
If you are not happy with the care that you, a relative, or the person you care for has received from a pharmacy professional, then you can tell by using our online form.