This is a brand-new post and we are looking for an exceptional candidate with experience of designing, executing and embedding measurement frameworks, who possesses an in-depth knowledge of research methods, tools and techniques, and has conducted evaluation studies in a range of contexts.
Closing date: 23 June 2021 (12 noon)
Interview dates: TBA (by videoconference)
Salary: £42,000 - £55,555 per annum plus benefits, depending on skills and experience
Location: Canary Wharf, London (currently home-based)
Hours: 35 hours per week, from 9.00 to 5.00, Monday to Friday
Follow this link for details on how to apply
This is an exciting opportunity to be responsible for leading, developing and delivering a strategic evaluation programme to understand the impact and effectiveness of our work, in line with our strategic aims and objectives.
The successful applicant will:
- Have proven evaluation and research skills and experience in working with and utilising a range of evaluation and research methods using both quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
- Possess strong experience of scoping, leading and delivering process, impact and economic evaluations to deliver actionable insights.
- Be experienced in synthesising evidence and research to extract useful insight to distil recommendations on improving decision making, systems or procedures.
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work across teams, working collaboratively with colleagues at all levels and develop strong relationships with a range of stakeholders and identify evaluation needs. Able to influence to obtain data and evidence required for projects.
- Be experienced in drafting good quality reports/outputs including communicating complex analysis in a range of formats to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Have an unwavering commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.
In return for their commitment and enthusiasm, applicants can expect a rewarding and challenging work environment, good work-life balance and workload plus an excellent benefits package [PDF 234 KB], that includes 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
About the GPhC
We are a respected regulatory body that regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain. We work to assure and improve standards of care for people using pharmacy services.
Our organisation has a long-term vision and a desire for highly skilled and specialist staff. We are committed to providing workforce learning and development opportunities.
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, our staff are predominantly home-based for the foreseeable future. As an organisation, we are also exploring the possibilities of future flexible working options.
We are proud of our diverse and inclusive culture and are committed to holding ourselves to the same standards we expect of others.
If you feel you have the required experience and skills and would like to join us, please send your CV and covering letter explaining how you meet each of the criteria for the role, and where you found out about this vacancy to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email subject, please include your name and the role you wish to be considered for. Please note that applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
Please consult the job description document below to help you prepare your application:
We welcome applications from all sections of the community
We are committed to promoting equality, valuing diversity and being inclusive in all our work as a health professions regulator.
As part of your application for this role, please complete our equal opportunities and diversity monitoring form. This form is optional and you don't have to complete it; however it provides us with useful information for monitoring and reporting purposes and is strictly confidential. The information you provide on this form will not form part of any selection process and will not be shared with the selection panel.
Closing date: 23 June 2021 (12 noon)
Interview dates: TBA