Overseas (non-EEA) qualified pharmacists

If you qualified as a pharmacist outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) or are a non-EEA national with an EEA pharmacist qualification (other than a UK-recognised pharmacist qualification), see the International registration information pack.

International Information Pack

Please note the GPhC no longer accept cheque payments. You must now pay by credit or debit card on the form provided. If you apply before 1st April 2015, we will still process your cheque payment.

Before you can apply for registration you will need to have successfully completed:

Meeting these criteria does not necessarily mean you will gain entry to the UK or find employment. Before you start the qualifying process you should carefully consider information provided by the UK Borders Agency (UKBA) to see whether you will be able to get the necessary visas and work permits.

Regretfully, we are unable to deal with questions about visa and work permit issues.

Information on how to apply for the OSPAP is provided in the International registration information pack.

Completed registration forms can be returned to us by post.