We have identified that some pharmacists and pharmacy technicians have experienced challenges with logging onto myGPhC if they are using certain browsers and systems.
Please try these troubleshooting tips if you are experiencing any problems with accessing myGPhC:
- If you do not know your activation code, please email us and include your name, date of birth and registration number. We willl need to send this to you in a letter, so please confirm your current address, and your previous address if this changed in the last 12 months.
- If you are using the new myGPhC for the first time, you will need to create a new account. Your previous myGPhC login details will not work. If you try to use them you will lock your account. Click on ‘Sign in’ on the first screen and then ‘Sign up now’ (the second option) on the second screen. See the step-by-step guide to creating your account for more details.
- Experiencing an error message when trying to log onto myGPhC for the first time? This may be due to your browser caching. You can find instructions on how to clear your browser cache by searching online. You can also use ‘Private Browsing’ in Firefox or ‘Incognito’ mode in Chrome to avoid issues with caching.
- Having trouble using the site? Make sure your internet browser and operating system are up to date by checking your device settings. We have tested the myGPhC system to make sure it works on all the browsers recomended on GOV.uk. If you have not updated your operating system or browser recently, you may not be able to use all the myGPhC functions.
- Having difficulties when logging in on a work computer? This may be due to a firewall. Please try logging in on a device at home and ask your employer to add myGPhC to its safe list of websites.
- Using a BT internet email address? This may prevent you receiving the email with your validation code. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to the 'Safe senders' within the mailbox settings. Wait for 24 hours and then try to sign up to myGPhC again using your BT email address. Alternatively, use another email account which is not provided by BT.
- Do you have an apostrophe in your email address? Currently this will prevent your email address being recognised. Please try using another email account which does not include an apostrophe