Meetings of the council are open to the public, except in occasional circumstances when a session may be deemed to be confidential. If you would like to attend please contact the council secretary at least two working days before the meeting.
- Attendance and introductory remarks
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of last meeting
- Workshop summary - 7 June 2018
- Actions and matters arising
- Report of the Gosport Independent Panel; PSA Lessons Learned Review; and the Professor Sir Norman Williams Review of Gross Negligence Manslaughter in Healthcare.
- Strategic approach to engagement with patients and the public and their elected representatives
- Rebalancing Medicines Legislation & Pharmacy Regulation: Consultation
- Learning from the Registration Assessment 2010-2018
- Monitoring and governance of revalidation for pharmacy professionals
- Gender pay gap reporting 2017
- Council member appointments 2019
- Any other public business