GPhC publishes Business plan for 2017-2020
We have now published our business plan for 2017-2020.
This document, our first business plan to cover a three-year period, sets out the six programmes of work we will prioritise to help us to achieve the vision set out in our strategy for 2017-2020.
The plan reflects our ambitions for pharmacy regulation at a time of significant change in pharmacy.
Our six key programmes of work are:
- Developing our approach to regulating registered pharmacies to provide assurance and encourage improvement
- Promoting professionalism through the standards for pharmacy professionals and related guidance
- Providing further assurance to the public that pharmacy professionals are meeting the standards
- Setting the standards and quality assuring the initial education and training for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians
- Developing our data and insight strategy
- Transforming our services and the way we work
The business plan also includes a detailed annual plan for the delivery of work in 2017/18.