The GPhC in conjunction with seven other healthcare professional regulators has published its annual report on whistleblowing disclosures.
All prescribed bodies have a legal responsibility to publish an annual report on the whistleblowing disclosures made to them by workers.
The Whistleblowing disclosures report 2020 [189 KB] covers the reporting period April 2019 - March 2020 and is published jointly by:
- The General Pharmaceutical Council
- The General Chiropractic Council
- The General Dental Council
- The General Medical Council
- The General Optical Council
- The General Osteopathic Council
- The Health and Care Professions Council
- The Nursing and Midwifery Council.