Our 2016-17 annual report is now available
Our 2016-17 annual report is now available, setting out our achievements over the past year.
In particular, it includes the progress we have made through:
- agreeing new standards for pharmacy professionals, and developing supporting guidance
- piloting and evaluating a new revalidation framework to provide further assurance to the public that pharmacy professionals are meeting the standards
- consulting on new standards for pharmacy technician education and training
- providing assurance and promoting improvement in registered pharmacies
- exploring quality in pharmacy practice and services through a series of online workshops
You can also see some highlights from the year in this infographic - also available in Welsh.
The annual report also outlines our key priorities going forward, which you can read about in more detail in our business plan.
We can successfully achieve this work only if we work closely with all those involved, including users of pharmacy services, pharmacy professionals and pharmacy owners, leaders within pharmacy, and the governments of the three countries in which we regulate.