- Welcome from the registrar
- 1. The pre-registration year
- 2. Making the most of your pre-registration year
- 3. Starting your training
- 4. Developing and demonstrating your knowledge and competence
- 5. The registration assessment
- 6. After the registration assessment
- 7. Registration
- 8. Performance standards
- 9. Useful sources of help and information
- 10. Forms and key dates
11 December 2019 - 9:43am
Missed the Autumn bulletin in your inbox? Find out what you need to know here... This bulletin follows on from the welcome letter you received or printed via mygphc at the start of your training –if...
21 October 2019 - 2:37pm
If you plan to re-sit the registration assessment for the second or third time in 2020, you do not have to complete a six-month placement to be eligible to sit the exam. We have removed this...