Changing your details

It is important that the details we hold about you are correct. You must notify us of any changes to your name, home address or other contact details within one month of the day on which the change occurred.

Changing your registered address, email address and phone details

You can update your address, email address and contact telephone numbers on myGPhC.

Changing name or details of your registration with other regulatory bodies

To change your registered name, or if you have registered with another UK health regulator, or your registration has ceased, complete a Change of details form (below) and return it to us by post, or you can email a single scanned PDF copy of your completed form via email to

Please be advised that if you send your application via post, we recommend that you send your application by registered post and track delivery to ensure it has been delivered.

Providing evidence

Please remember that if you are applying to change your name on the Register you must provide evidence of your change of name, such as a copy of your marriage certificate.

If you are a Pre-registration trainee and you are changing your Training Site, you need to complete a Change of Training Details form. We send all your post to your Training Site.

Change of details form