Re-joining the register

If you have previously been registered as a pharmacist or pharmacy technician with the GPhC or the Royal Pharmaceutical Society, you can apply to re-join the GPhC register.

The way you will need to do this and the information you will need to provide depend on how long it has been since you were last registered.